Imagine if a bride messes with her make-up, or her hair gets all hay-wirey and topsy-turvy on her day? That would be a social disaster of the worst magnitude!
Just to make sure that the bride doesn't have to bear the brunt of the salon experts’ carelessness and over the top suggestions that only end up making matters worse, here is a comprehensive list of to-do’s that will offer the best bridal makeup in Delhi.
- Apply a concealer on your eyes to even out the skin complexion throughout the face.
- Apply eye-shadow next. No, don't go for gaudy colors like pink or magenta. Because yes, they look hideous. The charm of smokey eyes perpetuates wonders. Use a brush of high quality. Start from the crease and steadily move to the outer periphery.
- Apply another coat from the middle of the lid, give firm strokes and blend it well with the shade already applied.
- Apply Kajal/ kohl like you normally do. Don’t over-do it, just a little, mild stroke would be good.
- Apply the eyeliner next. Now this is one area where you can go terribly wrong. Keep your hands steady and start with a thin line in the inner corner and thick one towards the outer corner of your eyes.
- If you think you can do away with the mascara, please think again. Mascara can lend your eye lashes a very distinguished look. Always go for it, but make sure that it doesn't spoil the kajal or the eye shadow.
- Curl your eye lashes using a curler to lend a dramatic effect to your eye brows.
- If you are not comfortable with curling your lashes, use false lashes for the ultra-glam look!
- Still if you are reluctant to try all this out for yourself, hop onto the best salon Delhi and glam yourself up for your wedding.